More threads by Delwin Horsthemke

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

We are having issues with one of our bulk upload listings going live on both the local/manage page as well as the local/business page. We received a email from Google on 16 April 2014 saying that the listings will go live between 10-15 days with out any success.

On the local/manage page under the Status Column next to each listing there is no information and when we click on "View in Maps" some of then say that they are unverified.

With new listings will there be a dashboard similar to the old dashboard before the new upgraded Google+ Local format for Places with Analytics and Insights for each listing?

Any help will be appreciated.

Delwin

Hi Delwin,

I'm wondering if the listings are stuck due to the upgrade that's reported to be coming?

<a href="http://localsearchforum.catalystemarketing.com/google-local-important/17488-google-places-bulk-upload-getting-full-google.html">Google Places Bulk Upload Getting Full Google+ Social Upgrade + Multi-Admin Soon?</a>

Have you tried calling support yet?

Have you posted at the G forum? Maybe one of the other TCs over there knows or if you post a couple of the listings there and more details we may be able to escalate to try to get an answer.

I am encountering this issue as well.

When I called the Google Help rep, they said that bulk uploads are generally residing in the Old dashboard for the time being, but they would be transitioning these accounts to the new dashboard sometime in the next two months.

They said the best option is to patiently wait, but is there a workaround or away to escalate this?

---------- Post Merged at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:12 AM ----------

I am encountering this issue as well.

When I called the Google Help rep, they said that bulk uploads are generally residing in the Old dashboard for the time being, but they would be transitioning these accounts to the new dashboard sometime in the next two months.

They said the best option is to patiently wait, but is there a workaround or away to escalate this?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom