More threads by Dustybones

Reaction score
Myles Anderson over at BrightLocal has posted his list of Local Search Communities. All great suggestions!

5 Great Local Search Communities
One of the things I love about working in the local search industry is how many helpful & supportive people there are who are willing to share their knowledge to help others.
With so many ‘newbies’ coming into the industry, and with the constant changes we face, it’s great to be able to get quick answers to urgent questions from other SEOs who have tons of hands-on-experience. Sure, local consultants & agencies do compete against each other, and some prefer to keep their cards close to their chest, but there are enough community minded souls willing to provide advice that there is always an answer to be found.

I love this community! I love Linda she's very helpful and try to answer any member's questions in best of her knowledge. Plus the wonderful experts who are member of this forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom