More threads by HoosierBuff

Reaction score
I'm seeing the Google Plus widget appear more and more, and I have more clients asking about it. I had previously thought that the google plus widget was showing up when a company had a certain amount of followers, but, I just found one today that had only 24 followers.

Any idea why?

To be clear I'm talking about the Google + box that invites you to follow a company (like twitter), not the Google + local box that has pictures, etc.

There are so many iterations of info cards and widgets showing up. And sometimes you may be seeing something new we have not seen before.

Are you talking about this? <a href="http://localsearchforum.catalystemarketing.com/google-local/16988-google-local-knowledge-graph-showing-google-posts.html">Google Local Knowledge Graph Showing Google+ Posts - How To & Examples</a>

Because the Dentist in that top example only has 8 followers.

And in that post I share what I think it takes to trigger it.

If you are talking about something else, it would help to share a screen shot and the query that triggered it.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom