There have been so many great topics at the Local Search Forum & around the web that get buried. I know many of you suffer from info overload, so here is the latest roundup of Local Search news, Google+ Local issues, as well as PRO advice from the Local Search Forum and from around the web.

This one is a sampling of hand picked posts over just week or so - not even a full weekly roundup. So it gives you some idea of how much info you are missing, if you are not subscribed or reading the forum daily.

GoogleBuzz

Google+ Local and Local SEO Tips, Tricks and News

REMINDER: I post news at the Local Search Forum AS SOON AS IT HITS!
5 new posts have come in since I started formatting this post. So there are updates at the forum that aren't in this post. Check out "recent posts" for the very latest news & tips.

Stay informed! Grab the local search news feedForum RSS Feed or subscribe to DAILY EMAIL DIGEST.

HUGE thanks to our loyal community members for contributing news and tips every day! And a special thanks goes out to Justin AKA DustyBones for helping me curate news and for starting helpful new threads.

FYI I am looking for an additional content curator, so if you are an active local feed reader and active in local social media that stays on top of industry news and if you would like to play a bigger part in our community... please email me with subject "Local News Curator". (Email: linda AT catalystemarketing DOT com)

Requirements: Minimum 3 month member with at least 30 posts, excellent spelling and grammar and ability to write compelling titles. This is a volunteer position, but there are "Linda perks".
(However the rumors about free iPads for Top Contributors are highly exaggerated!)