More threads by Ccleal11

Reaction score
Im completely knew to the goole world and feel like now with all the updates and awesome features we are being bullied to jump in. So how can we increase our g+ followers?( other than plugin in the website and email footer). We would like to get to 1k in order to take advantage of google new features. Have you seem any awesome campaigns out there?

Sent from my iPhone

What would make you follow someone or a business? Interesting content? Awesome tips? How to articles? Think outside of the box and get creative. Experiment with long, in-depth articles vs short, info packed articles. Play with writing styles to see which draws more engagement.

I recently saw a Facebook bingo game that added 100's of followers and started bringing people out of the shadows and posting to the companies page. I know it's not G+ but I don't see why you couldn't do it.

I don't think there is any one size fits all approach to social media. Be transparent, open the lines of communication with your customers and don't hesitate to ask what they prefer to hear about? You may be surprised at how much feedback you receive.

There are a few good posts here in the G+ section of the forum.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom