Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

G+ Local has a duplicate G+ Business, unverified, can't get access to delete

I'm wondering if a G+ Business page, unverified, could be holding back a client from showing in the maps.

Here is his current G+ Local page: https://plus.google.com/+LorneCooper...et/about?hl=en

Here is his side-business: https://plus.google.com/114547661975706993004/about

He didn't create the second page, and has been in contact with Google to remove it. The most they would do is un-verify it. His phone number isn't on the website anywhere, so perhaps someone thought they were being helpful? Anyways, could this be the culprit for having 0 map placement? Is there anything else you recommend trying to get rid of it?

Any glaringly obvious violations on his G+ Local that I missed?

Thanks
    Last edited by Linda Buquet; 06-09-2014 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Was in Citations forum miscategorized. Post that link to and ask about a specific lisitng must be posted in Help
    Hurricane K8
    Leavens Auto Group (London, Orillia, Chatham - Ontario,Canada)

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

Re: G+ Local has a duplicate G+ Business, unverified, can't get access to delete

You could mark the side business as Closed or Relocated through the maps.

I doubt that is the main problem on the lack of ranking, but I am no expert on Canada.

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

Re: G+ Local has a duplicate G+ Business, unverified, can't get access to delete

It's a business page, not a G+ Local.... so there's no way to mark it closed/relocated that I know of. It's the phone # that's the issue. No address in the business listing.
    Hurricane K8
    Leavens Auto Group (London, Orillia, Chatham - Ontario,Canada)