More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Before I get into the coverage of what I heard was a dynamic SMX session, I wanted to share the description of the event.

Let?s Talk Local Search: Super Therapy Session For Advanced Local Marketers

"Local search is like a problem child. One day all?s well. The next you?re facing a new crisis that threatens to complicate your relationship with clients or management. Need to talk? Join our panel of all-star local search pros for this group therapy session. No PowerPoints or couches. Just the smartest local search experts ready to share advanced strategies and tactics that are working today."

Haha! Good one!

I'm behind on sharing here due to the "My Business" aftermath but this is a good overview with some great tips for managing that problem child from some of the top minds in the biz!

Moderator/Panelists: Matt McGee, Mike Blumenthal, David Mihm, Mary Bowling, Dana DiTomaso, Thomas Ballantyne, Lisa Williams.

<a href="http://searchengineland.com/close-smx-advanced-local-super-therapy-session-193850">Up Close @ SMX Advanced: Local Super Therapy Session</a>
By Greg Gifford at Search Engine Land

Local SEO is a tough beast to tame, so it wasn?t surprising that the room was packed for the Let?s Talk Local Search: Super Therapy Session For Advanced Local Marketers session that kicked off SMX Advanced 2014.

Google My Business

With the announcement of the new Google My Business platform released only hours before, the session couldn?t have been timed better. Local search consultant Mike Blumenthal started the session off with a live demo and explanation of the new dashboard. Thanks to his connections, he had pre-release access to the new system, so he walked through the important updates and pointed out exciting features.

Some great tips from the masters inside, so head over to read it.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom