More threads by cdawg2610

Reaction score
So I'm stumped on this one. I've got a new page, and I'm trying to change the cover photo, but when you look at the listing, it no longer has the "Change Cover Photo" when you hover your mouse in the bottom right hand side.

The Google directions are the same (hover)

anyone figure this one out?

Log Into your G+...oops I mean Google My Business dashboard. Once your in managing mode, click on the link in the top right hand corner. This will take you to your GMB page. From there you can click on the cover photo to upload a new image. Its kind of a funky way to do it. It would be great to have a quick button in the new GMB dashboard so you can profile and cover photo.

2014-06-18_13-30-35.png

Thanks Justin!

And here is the official Google help doc:

<a href="https://support.google.com/business/answer/4791112?hl=en-GB">Setting your page’s profile photo and cover photo - Google My Business Help</a>

And I'm moving this to G Local IMPORTANT because I've seen numerous people ask how to do it.

Good to know - thanks Jo.

FYI now that you know WHERE to change it this tool might make it easier to create it.

<a href="http://localsearchforum.catalystemarketing.com/google-local/19444-canva-adds-new-google-cover-image-template.html">Canva Adds New Google+ Cover Image Template</a>

My colleague has been raving about Canva so we will definitely take a look... Thanks Linda :)

With Guy Kawasaki as the Chief Evangelist for Canva, you know it's good.

I've barely played with it but it's on my todo list to work with more.

But 1st I am working on the HOTTEST new local search tool. RED HOT!

Off to beta test now... :p

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom