More threads by Linda Buquet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Head's up for "Local Search Pros" (Linda's current Advanced G+ Local Training clients).

I know once you complete training many of you don't check the training forum, so wanted to give you a head's up here in the public forum. Just gave you an important free bonus in the private training forum, so posting here to be sure you don't miss it.

As a bonus I decided to give you the "Google My Business" training video and training docs from the new Advanced Google My Business training course I'm working on.

Since GMB sort of threw us all for a loop, I thought it was the least I could do for existing clients, to share the part of the new training which covers all the GMB changes and a lot of important info you need to know.

When will the new Advanced Google My Business Training be finished?

That's a good question... I'm so busy I'm having a hard time working on training and can only try to squeeze it in on weekends.

There is so much new information to cover, I just can't figure out how to work it all in. And I'm not just talking about all the new GMB info, but a ton of other processes, best practices, guidelines, pitfalls and minefields to avoid have changed since I did the old course in Oct. Plus I have lots of new optimization tips and tools that I've discovered since that training, that weren't in the previous course.

I think this new course will end up being 8 - 10 videos long. Not sure yet, because I keep adding to it. (Previous training was 6 videos.)

ETA 2 -3 weeks. You can email me to be added to the priority notification waiting list if you'd like complete details once it's ready to go.

Anyway, back to the GMB training video bonus for "Pros". To get it - go to the Private Pro Training Forum (CORE Training). The GMB Video overview along with the 4 page training doc is pinned right at the top.

Enjoy! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom