More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
One of our members, Greg Gifford, a local search expert, just did a great post over at Moz I wanted to share.

It's written more toward traditional SEOs that need to add local to the mix, but is well worth checking out, especially for the images which always help tell Greg's story in such an entertaining way!!!

<a href="http://moz.com/blog/everybody-needs-local-seo">Everybody Needs Local SEO - Moz</a>

If you're thinking "But Greg - If I do all the SEO stuff I'm supposed to do, I'll still get the site to rank organically..." - you still aren't getting it. If you add some Local SEO to the mix, you can show up in organic results AND the map pack (clients love that, so you should too). Plus, showing up in the map pack or the Local Carousel is incredibly important when a business is trying to pull in customers from the immediate area. Also, the map pack results show up ABOVE the organic results on mobile, and we all know that mobile is blowing up.

So if you've never paid any attention to Local SEO, it's time to start lifting, bro. I'm going to give you a simple workout plan to help you beef up your Local SEO muscles, and with a little practice, you'll be playing with the big boys in no time.

Thoughts???

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom