More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Susan Walsh recently did a great Google+ Local post over at Search Engine People. She also listed the top Local Search blogs and gave the hard working Google Top Contributors lots of credit. (Thanks for all the kinds words Susan!) Wanted to share her post here since it has so many good resources.

Plus just realized, not sure she was on any of my notification lists for the new forum, so will invite her to come comment on this post.

<a href="http://www.searchenginepeople.com/blog/google-plus-local.html">Google+ Local: What You Need to Know Now, The Top Blogs & Where to Get Help</a>

Google+ Local is the former Google Places page with a new look and feel. Currently, it has the same functionality as before except that you can no longer upload videos or share an update. I miss the "share an update" feature – being able to update your customers of new happenings, menu changes, an event coming up, whatever you felt like posting, it was easy to use and worked most of the time. No worries – once your Google+ Local page is fully upgraded you will have all of the functionality that a Google+ page has – creating circles, sharing posts, uploading videos, hosting a video Hangout, and so much more.

Read more: <a href="http://www.searchenginepeople.com/blog/google-plus-local.html">Google+ Local: What You Need to Know Now, The Top Blogs & Where to Get Help</a>

First link is busted :(

searc%3C/b%3Ehenginepeople.com/blog/google-plus-local.html

Got some extra alphabet soup going on.

Fixed now sorry Don. Need to slow down and test links after I post them.
Going to fast and too many damn balls in the air! :p

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom