More threads by alinka345

Reaction score
Hi all,

So doctor's suite is large and 2 of the rooms are subleased to a phys therapists. They work for themselves, have their own phone number and website. I found their google local page when looking for doctor's dupes. Will their google local page hurt Doctor's listing since their Address and Suite # is same as doctors?

Name, Phone and Category is different from doctors.

Worried about google thinking its the doctor doing a dupe.

Thanks!!!

It should be okay as long as they have different sites, phone numbers and there are no crossover cats.

Can I ask you to proceed with caution?

This was one of my experiences...

A client doing the same thing as what you describe, ended up first with a smashed-together listing between her business and the doctor clinic. A few months later, the doctor clinic listing disappeared altogether and the doctor reviews moved over to her listing (she's not a doctor). Because the clinic don't do anything in terms of local (apart from have a basic website), nine months later their google local page still doesn't exist. I doubt they even know.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom