More threads by MatthewMagicMan

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Need your help:

Have a client with Local listing and they don't know the Google login for it.

What should I do to get this under a proper account I can actually log into? Just want to avoid dups, etc.

Thanks for the advice in advance!

Matt

I would call G+ support. They may have to call the business to verify some information, but after they do, you should be able to get control of the listing. It has always worked for me. It may take some perseverance, but I have been able to gain control over listings in that same situation.

Hope that helps.

Sign in to a Google account first. Then go to GMB Help Center. Click "Contact Us", then "Call Us". Fill out all info and they will call you pretty quickly. Like I said, has always worked for me.

I heard once you call Google to request for ownership for a GMB page, they will hold you for a second and they will call the phone # of that business for verification purpose. Then once done, Google will ask for email that you want to use to manage that GMB page.:)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom