More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Martha Vasquez just did a post over at Search Engine People, worthy of being put here in the G+ Local IMPORTANT forum.

It covers some of the various warning messages you can find in the GMB dashboard.

<a href="http://www.searchenginepeople.com/blog/925-google-dashboard-messages.html">Google My Business Dashboard: 5 Messages that Need Attention</a>
(Just a snippet - so click the link to read full post.)

Having to manage the Google My Business account and in addition the updates that Google has done lately can be a little challenging, especially when Google shows issues messages that need to be addressed.

Some of the messages on the GMB dashboard are appearing for a while, while others are new. Messages are shown in a yellow and red banner, being the latest a more severe "message" and an indicator to take action as soon as possible.

I have compiled some of the messages that we often find on the GMB dashboard along with tips on how to solve or address them.

I want to draw your attention to: #1 Login, Review And Submit

We have several posts here in the IMPORTANT forum from when Google started sending the warning emails saying you need to edit/submit or your listing would be deleted. They started in the AU 1st, then progressed to Canada.

WARNING EMAILS to not always go out and they are still deleting listings that do not comply.
(And I think the only option is to start over with a new listing, which can cause you to lose ranking juice.)

So you need to proactively and manually audit dashboards for that warning especially if you have clients in those 2 countries to be on the safe side.

What do you think about the post?
Any questions about any of those warning messages???

<meta property="og:type" content="article"><meta property="og:title" content=""><meta property="og:description" content="">
<meta property="og:image" content="http://wc1.smartdraw.com/examples/content/examples/10_healthcare/signs/black_warning_sign_l.jpg">

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom