More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
You guys have seen some of Greg's crazy slide decks with all the movie references right?

TOTALLY entertaining even though just static decks with no explanation. But I've always wished I could hear Greg speak along with the preso. Here is our chance!

He just shared a video of one of his presentations to auto dealers - but don't worry the content totally speaks to all industries.

Tons of tips and includes 171 sci-fi movie references.

<a href="http://www.autorevo.com/blog/local-seo-presentation">Local SEO Presentation | AutoRevo</a>​

local-seo-its-not-rocket-science-6-638.jpg

Wish I could embed the video but you need to click over to watch.

Greg just blasts through and covers it all. SOOOOOO entertaining, plus really great info.

HOT TIP: This would be really great for a meeting/training for new Local Search staff.
What a fun way to get them started and give them the big picture!

Click the link above. Go watch!

local-seo-its-not-rocket-science-6-638.jpg

Thanks for sharing, Linda!

Seriously good stuff Greg!

Like I said have always wished I could hear your presentation as well as see it.

Now I'm a happy camper!

Sorry about that...

The link above the image worked. I just didn't put a link in the image.

Added it now so both the original link and clicking the image should take you there.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom