More threads by HDMarketing

Reaction score
I am managing several locations for a Service Area franchise. Since we hid the address (checked the box "I deliver goods and services to my customers at their location") do we need to have the address on the actual website? In most cases it is their home address, so it would be ideal to remove it. Would it skew NAP consistency if we removed it from the website?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ideally you want it, if possible.

If in small text in footer, hopefully not that many would even notice. But I think too if potential customers do notice, seeing a local address could possibly boost trust. And I think it would be very rare that there would be walk up traffic. Most would call or email.

But if they are worried about safety/security then obviously you'd need to omit.

If need to omit though, I wonder if neighborhood, city might be good. Or even some major cross streets.

"We are conveniently located in the Queen Anne area of Seattle, near 5th and Main street."

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom