More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Here is a great big spooktacular list of citation building ideas and resources.

Some of these I have not thought of before, like job boards and wi-fi directories.

And the bonus is many of these could be used for link-building, err... I mean listing your website.

It's broken down into nice bite-sized categories and is very nicely laid out.

Monster.gif
Image credit:ffffound.com

<a href="http://synup.com/lists/citation-building.html">Citation Building / Submission Ideas & Sources - The Monster List</a>

Ever had trouble finding the right citation sources for your client or business? Over the course of the past 24 months, we've built 100K+ citations for our clients, and have carefully curated this monster list of citation ideas for your consumption.

What do you think? Find any new ideas???

Thanks for the great ideas Ashwin and Synup!

Oh and BTW, Happy Halloween! :)

<meta property="og:type" content="article"><meta property="og:title" content=""><meta property="og:description" content="Here is a great big spooktacular list of citation building ideas and resources.">
<meta property="og:image" content="http://9.mshcdn.com/wp-content/gallery/top-10-gifs-of-the-week/Monster.gif">

Monster.gif

I just love that little monster I found!

Isn't he the epitome of a mass citation builder??? :p

Nice work. Horrible layout/UX, but good info.

Thanks for sharing Linda. Great resource.

You just helped me pick up a few new citation opportunities. I started working with a psychologist who is 'LGBT Friendly' and there's three different sites I can get him listed on that I was not aware of before.

Thanks!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom