Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

Seo Services Needed

Hello.

I have a real estate website that I need seo services for. Austin Income Property - Austin Investment Property for MLS Searches. I am kind of a new company and cash flow is a little low right now. I have been using an a person in India who I hired off of odesk and have been paying approximately $300 per month...basically she does link building.

I was in the seo business years ago and know a bit about seo...however that was a while ago. Honestly, I don't know if what this lady is doing is effective or not.

If there are any newer seo's out there who can offer me a "value-oriented" deal for seo services I would consider talking to you. Please email me or call me to discuss. Thanks.

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

Re: Seo Services Needed

Link building services from India? I'd say there's about an 100% chance that is a complete waste of money and a 90% chance it will actually hurt you.

At $300/month budget (if that's you're entire budget) I'd learn and do the work yourself - you're not going to be able to hire anyone worthwhile anywhere near that price point.

Focus on the website itself and improving the experience on site. Ignore link building until your site is excellent.

Just my 2-minute advice.

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

Hi John. Thanks for the advice. I don't have a big budget though and can't afford much more. If there as anyone here that might have something to offer, maybe someone starting out and wanting to build a resume or something let me know.

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

You've got a great resource right here to learn John. Lots of problem-solvers on this board if you have a specific problem/question.

I might recommend getting started here: SEO: The Free Beginner?s Guide From Moz

The problem with a low-budget and limited understanding of SEO is you may very well be creating a pile of problems you'll have to address (and potentially spend even more money) later down the road.

Cheers,

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Scott,

Get in touch with me if you are still looking. We have plans that start just a little higher than $300/month that are still quite effective. Ideal budgets are generally the $800+/mo and produce good results in about 3 months, but we've put a few things together to cater to the high demand smaller monthly budgets for people like yourself that still produce great results within about 6 months.

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

Hey Scott,

I would also recommend doing it yourself.

Here's a great place to get started:

https://www.udemy.com/learn-beginner-local-seo/

To be transparent, this is my video series.

Also, see if you can work with Broland. I respect his insight and therefore I'm sure his services are better than most.
    Tutelary Marketing, Owner
    Local Listing Ninja - Business Listing Service