More threads by cdawg2610

Reaction score
Ok so I'm posting this to try and see if anyone has an idea - I'm trying to transfer a set of accounts that were in a bulk account (cause Google decided to hate me). I have waited over a week to get the new Bulk Account verified, because I can be a manager but every time we try to transfer ownership (its been more than two weeks) it says the account has to be verified in order to transfer ownership.

It's been over a week since we've requested the account to be verified (Google said 2-3 days) and still nothing. Has anyone worked through this? How long does it take?

Hey cDawg, I'm not 100% sure what the answer is but if you want to post this issue over at the Google My Business forum Linda, myself, or one of the other TC's can escalate for you.

Hey cDawg, I'm not 100% sure what the answer is but if you want to post this issue over at the Google My Business forum Linda, myself, or one of the other TC's can escalate for you.

Hey Colan -

I posted it here

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/business/technical-issue/eMNuvmks5kg

And got the standard how to verify and transfer a page answer from someone, which isn't at all what I am looking to do (that I can do all day for people.)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom