More threads by Kristen

Reaction score
I thought this was interesting, so I thought I'd share as I have never seen this before.

After doing a search on Google on my laptop, I walked away to take a phone call and heard the signature Google beep from my computer. I came back to find this survey from Google asking if I was satisfied with the results.

Has anyone else seen this before?

satisfaction-survey.jpg

Hi Kristen,

Thanks for sharing. Yes that's been reported a few times and Google shows it occasionally. Not sure what triggers it, but it's just a quality control test of some sort.

I have not seen one for awhile, but you are right, when you see one it is interesting and makes you wonder if there is something about that query that they are unsure of or if it's just random.

Hi Linda,

Yeah, I was wondering if it was because the search was 'boat roller ramps', a search with high commercial intent.

Kristen

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom