More threads by FriarTuck00

Reaction score
Given Google's guidelines on Google MyBusiness as it relates to individual practitioners (doctors, lawyers, real estate and insurance agents, and financial advisors), is anyone truly following this updated procedure?

I also have a few questions/issues with the procedure as it relates to a practice/brand with only one practitioner. Google says:

Solo practitioners belonging to branded organizations
If a practitioner is the sole public-facing one at this location and represents a branded organization, the practitioner page should not be separate from the organization’s page. Instead, create a single page, titled using the following format: [brand/company]: [practitioner name].

? Acceptable: "Allstate: Joe Miller" (if Joe is the sole public-facing practitioner at this Allstate-branded location)”

So...my questions:

• For the location page, will [brand/company]: [practitioner name] titled Google pages affect NAP consistency unless we reformat all online listings to match [brand/company]: [practitioner name]?
  • What are we to do with an existing solo practitioner’s Google page?
  • Without solo practitioner Google pages, how will Google handle information from practitioner-specific citation sources, like Healthgrades?
  • What happens if the solo practitioner brings on a partner? As I read Google’s guidelines, we would then have to reformat titles and create practitioner listings to meet Google’s guidelines for multiple practitioners pages.

I'd love anyone's advice or input on this. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi FriarTuck,

Just wanted to let you know I have answers to all that I've posted. Just don't have time to find the answers I've already typed right now. Tied up on projects but, I'll reply later today when I can.

Sorry for the delay FT.

I dug and dug and finally found one of the posts where I talked about this.

Here it is and it addresses part of your questions I think.

http://www.localsearchforum.com/goo...le-my-business-google-places-2.html#post53228

Sorry too late and too tire to type any more tonight.

Moving this thread from G+ which is for social issues, to the Duplicate forum, where you'll find lots more on practitioner dupes.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom