Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you have two google local listings with same address and different phone numbers?

If lets say you have an art gallery and also got yoga classes in same place, is it okay to get to local business pages? or not ? how would you do the citations?

2. GradeUs in threads
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Can you have two google local listings with same address and different phone numb

I definitely would try to stay away from the same address. That could cause weird things to happen like the pages merging together or something crazy. At least have a suite number that's different. They're not both in the same exact space are they? Are they actually the same business (legally) or completely different businesses? Depending on how you answer, my answer may change slightly.
    My rarely updated website (I should fix that) - https://www.ericrohrback.com
    Follow me on Twitter
    Want to talk? Book time with me here
    Marketer / Operations Director @ RedShift

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Can you have two google local listings with same address and different phone numb

Thanks for the answer, was trying to reassure the confusion will happen, thanks

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with Eric, we have experienced problems with merges sometimes on buildings with multiple suites or booths. Going to the maps people sometimes can clear it up.

In those cases, we've had to make sure the categories, phone numbers, suite numbers and other identifiers are consistent as well as having different websites.

For instance, the chamber of commerce and visitors bureau posed a big problem. The data scrapping complicates a lot of things.

If anyone else has work arounds or bright ideas on this, please do chime in!
    Online since 1995, the ARKlady has been cyber-jungle trailblazing a while. She no longer offers business services but remains a geek and keeps her eyes and ears on the pulse of the Internet.