More threads by Andy

Andy

Reaction score
Dear awesome forum

I am helping a friend, dentist, in New York, with local SEO - recently, I discovered they work with ReviewConcierge to monitor and respond to different reviews they have obtained on various directories

Anyone has any experience - direct or indirect - with this company and their services?

Best

Andy

Hi Andy,

Sorry I have not heard of them before. It's a little slow here weekends but hopefully some members will weigh in if anyone has worked with them.

Thank-you for your reply Linda

It looks like none else on this forum has heard/has experience with this company (?)

Review Concierge is a company that provides online review management for healthcare providers and professionals by monitoring and alerting them to reviews across 75 review websites, assisting them in responding to reviews - both positive and negative etc... Doctors being always very busy, it makes sense that companies start providing this kind of service. I expect that more of such companies will be created in the years to come

I expect that more of such companies will be created in the years to come

Yes, many, many already do!

Need to be careful though. Sometimes companies like this violate the Google review policies.

>Need to be careful though. Sometimes companies like this violate the Google review >policies

Thank-you Linda for your reply. Could you expand a little? What kind of typical infringements are such companies typically doing?

Best

Andy

One of the biggies is they will get the customer review over the phone or in writing and then post it themselves, instead of having the customer/patient do it. This is not allowed.

Sometimes too they offer incentives or contests which is not allowed either.

The other problem of course is that some of them just write fake reviews.

>One of the biggies is they will get the customer review over the phone or in writing >and then post it themselves, instead of having the customer/patient do it. This is not >allowed.

>Sometimes too they offer incentives or contests which is not allowed either.

>The other problem of course is that some of them just write fake reviews.

Thank-you Linda - that is scary indeed. I will ask my dentist friend to double check and see whether reviews were indeed written by his customers (and not dictated over the phone or worse)

Best - Andy

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom