More threads by ThomasOMalley

Reaction score
What have you found to be the best practice for off site and onsite local seo for a local business with one physical location or office that provides services for neighboring cities and communities?

I assume you would create an Areas Covered page with links to services provided to specific cities.

Other suggestions most welcome. Thank you in advance.

Just to attack one aspect of your question, depending on how many areas you serve, I've found great success in creating subpages for each city to establish even more relevance. For instance, a Colorado auto repair site I would have the following city pages:
Denver
Boulder
Aurora

And for each of these cities I would have subpages like:
Denver Auto Repair
-Denver Transmission Repair
-Denver Clutch Repair
-Denver Engine Repair

Just to attack one aspect of your question, depending on how many areas you serve, I've found great success in creating subpages for each city to establish even more relevance. For instance, a Colorado auto repair site I would have the following city pages:
Denver
Boulder
Aurora

And for each of these cities I would have subpages like:
Denver Auto Repair
-Denver Transmission Repair
-Denver Clutch Repair
-Denver Engine Repair

Very helpful. I will do that.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom