More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Neil Patel did a post at Search Engine Journal I thought I'd share.

If you've done all the on-site and G+ L optimization and are wondering what else you can do, might want to check to be sure you have these bases covered too.

<a href="http://www.searchenginejournal.com/7-hood-optimization-techniques-will-rock-seo/124140/">7 Under-the-Hood SEO Optimization Techniques | SEJ</a>

Whether you’re an SEO at the top of your game, or a site owner looking to do more with your SEO, this article is for you.

Most SEO advice is pretty straightforward (and worn out): Optimize your title tags! Content is king! Use a sitemap!

I get all that. And that’s fine advice. And you should do it. But sometimes we need a little bit more — those under-the-hood optimizations that can move the needle even further for SEO. I’m about to give you seven of my secret weapons for doing just that.

Just so you don’t get your hopes up too high, I’m not providing any home run hacks that are going to boost you to the top of the SERPs by tomorrow morning. SEO doesn’t work that way. These seven techniques are reputable, slow-but-steady, and hard work.

But they do work.

Happy optimizing!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom