Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

QA & Chat Log for the Local Content Webinar

Here is the Q & A log from the Powerful Content Creation Ideas for Local Businesses Webinar.

It's so long I had to do a separate post. I stripped out all the email addresses and tried to strip out most of the comments that were just about sound quality or whatever.

Colan and I were responsible for all the A: answers, but the file does not indicate which of us was answering and sometimes we both were typing at same time so there are double answers. So if you need further clarification on one of our answers, please ask in the main thread linked above.

Can't spend any more time on this, so the formatting is not ideal, but it's readable.

BELOW IN THE NEXT POST IS THE CHAT LOG
    WITH ALL THE LINKS TO GREAT CONTENT RESOURCES.

Q & A LOG

NOTE: This one was unique in that Myles asked the audience to weigh in with content ideas. Look for the word "ideas" at the beginning of a Q.

Audience Question:
    Q: Idea - Blog Posts on local events -essentially community involvement via a blog. [Darryl Quinlan]
    A: Bingo - good one Darryl! Thanks!

Audience Question:
    Q: Idea - Blog Posts on local events -essentially community involvement via a bog. [Darryl Quinlan]
    A: Good one!

Audience Question:
    Q: IDEA: Shortcuts to Avoid Traffic in your city[Jennifer Poole]
    A: Nice one!

Q: idea- local bands and shows[Marissa Baskett]

Q: engagement[Rick caldwell]

Audience Question:
    Q: IDEA: Shortcuts to Avoid Traffic in your city[Jennifer Poole]
    A: Another good one. Thanks Jennifer!

Audience Question:
    Q: IDEA: I've had good luck with list-type blog posts that zero in on the best specific food items in a given area or suburb. For example, "Embrace the Pie: The 5 Best Pizzas in Phoenix."[Wil Cleaveland]
    A: Good one!

Audience Question:
    Q: Idea: local resource list pages[Tim Colling]
    A: Yes another good one!

Q: Local Content Ideas: talking about local landmarks that are popular, driving directions from major areas to your location so that customers can get to you from n,s,e,w cities, history and interesting facts about that city that are unique to them. Attractions that are around the area that locals travel to your city for or certain stores, cafes, etc. that are located next door to your location.[CT Kaupp]

Audience Question:
    Q: idea - articles about local regulations that affect the topic at hand[Tim Colling]
    A: All good ideas! WATCH Chat module for links too!

Audience Question:
    Q: What does KPI stand for?[Suzan Myrtle]
    A: Key Performance Indicator

Q: engagement?[Kim Mc]

Audience Question:
    Q: can you repeat those 4? links, amplification, ?, applause [Kim Mc]
    A: Sorry missed it. Can’t read and type and watch preso and listen at the same time. Can’t walk and chew gum either. ;-) Did anyone else pick up on that? Can you find a link for us?

Q: inbound links, external reach (shareability), conversation, applause[Cate Cadbury]

Audience Question:
    Q: links, shares, comments, likes[Tom Lechtenberg]
    A: Thanks Tom!

Audience Question:
    Q: Links, Amplification, Conversations, Applause[Z. Reese Downing]
    A: Thanks!

Audience Question:
    Q: can you repeat those 4? links, amplification, ?, applause [Kim Mc]
    A: KPI = Key Performance Indicators

Audience Question:
    A: Key Performance Indicator

Audience Question:
    Q: Does it generate inbound links?
    Is it getting amplification - are people sharing it?
    Conversation - Are people replying, engaging
    Applause - Are they liking it?[Matthew Erickson]
    A: Good summary - thanks Matthew. From Linda

A: KPI = Key Performance Indicator

Audience Question:
    Q: How realistic is it to create engaging content for dentistry???[Chris Ratchford]
    A: Very realistic but a little harder! Watch chat and I'll drop a link that might help!

Audience Question:
    Q: How realistic is it to create engaging content for dentistry???[Chris Ratchford]
    A: Very realistic, actually - connect with me offline later and I can help...

Q: It's realistic to create engaging content for any subject.[Kali Wyrosdic]

Audience Question:
    A: Creating Sticky Interesting Content for Boring SMBs - http://www.localsearchforum.com/loca...ring-smbs.html

Audience Question:
    A: Not that Dentistry is boring IMO - but a little harder to write engaging content for!

Audience Question:
    Q: What tool did Susan mention...Buzzsoono??[Jim Froling]
    A: Buzzsumo

Audience Question:
    A: BuzzSumo: Find the Most Shared Content and Key Influencers

Audience Question:
    A: Think that's spelling

Audience Question:
    Q: whats the tool?[Jose Triana]
    A: Buzzsumo

Q: https://app.buzzsumo.com/account/plans[Malcolm Maybury]

Audience Question:
    Q: will you guys be talking about IDEAS for content? don't care about KPI, SEO... more interested in brainstorming ideas for crafting consumable content for different local niches.[Charles Edmunds]
    A: Yes coming soon. PLUS watch chat module for TONS of links!

Q: What kind of graphics should accompany local content?[Wil Cleaveland]

Audience Question:
    Q: We struggle with creating content related directly to our clients businesses as they don't have the time / see the value in providing the information or input - how would you tackle this?[Tom McShane]
    A: Use some of these ideas to stimulate clients? 100 More Doable Ideas for Small-Business Blog Posts - 100 More Doable Ideas for Small-Business Blog Posts | LocalVisibilitySystem.com

Audience Question:
    Q: Great book I found is Blog a Week by Tim Priebe for content ideas[Jim Smith]
    A: Oh cool - thanks Tim!

Audience Question:
    Q: We struggle with creating content related directly to our clients businesses as they don't have the time / see the value in providing the information or input - how would you tackle this?[Tom McShane]
    A: do some research and find out about their business on your own, then check and see what kind of content similar businesses are sharing, then do it better

Audience Question:
    Q: where can I find the complete content idea list? [Robin Mordini]
    A: What complete content list? You mean the one we are generating here today from listener ideas?

Q: it's so hard to work with a client on creating content, they usually focus on sales too much - not actually with providing helpful information[Joe McRobert]

Q: We use specific questions we ask to get to know them better and get content for their sites and ideas for blog posts[Sarah Hassildine]

Audience Question:
    Q: We interview our clients[Sarah Hassildine]
    A: Great idea. What are some of the Q's you ask?

Audience Question:
    Q: yes[Robin Mordini]
    A: Will be posted at BrightLocal and the forum: InsideLocal: Expert Local Search Webinar Series | BrightLocal and here: Powerful Content Creation Ideas for Local Businesses - InsideLocal Webinar

Q: yep[Kevin Medri]

Q: we create content for clients... challenge we face is time it takes to generate content. dealing with local businesses takes us 2-3 times longer than with national businesses with a marketing department. we have bi-weekly calls with clients where we interview them, then from that we create and send them draft and play tennis. [Charles Edmunds]

Q: Is there a particulare minimum or maximum of text per page. or per idea?[Andrew Mendel]

Audience Question:
    Q: can we get that keynote anywhere linda?[Joe McRobert]
    A: Keynote?

Q: It helps to send the questions in advance. We do that for all our clients and spend 40 minutes on the phone with them. We record the interview and our copywriters create great content..[Sarah Hassildine]

Q: Tapeacall for iOS[Wil Cleaveland]

Audience Question:
    Q: sorry, the powerpoint Don is showing![Joe McRobert]
    A: I'll ask him for it and see if I can post at the forum here: Powerful Content Creation Ideas for Local Businesses - InsideLocal Webinar

Q: Great idea Don - Love it[David Pickup]

Q: any suggestions for a good legal blog writer?[Kim Mc]

Q: boo outsourcing!![Kali Wyrosdic]

Q: can we get a link to Susan's map as an example[Kim Mc]

Q: I've heard that you should not go over 350 words when talking about a service because the average person only spends a minute and a half on any given page? any truth to this?[Andrew Mendel]

Audience Question:
    Q: We do a bio page and ask about what led them to the field they are in. We ask some minor personal questions so tehy appear real to the website visitor.[Sarah Hassildine]
    A: Thanks for sharing!

Audience Question:
    Q: We're able to create between 5 and 9 pages of content based on a 40 minute interview.[Sarah Hassildine]
    A: Good stuff!

Q: A big win for a couple of our clients is actually our clients customers. Testimonials, especially in video form and a quick overview of how they're using the product and how they find it are always awesome.[Joe McRobert]

Audience Question:
    Q: Hello...what was the name of the company for content that was suggested?[Kregg Kish]
    A: Sorry missed it. Too busy typing. Anyone know?

Q: Waht was the service Gregg mentioned for posting please?[Malcolm Maybury]

Audience Question:
    Q: copypress.com[Jose Triana]

Audience Question:
    Q: copypress[Jennifer Poole]

Q: Its down ! Error establishing a database connection[Malcolm Maybury]

Q: I agree with Don, that is the biggest problem getting the content ideas from the business owner[Kevin Medri]

Q: We've found that a single piece of content can be multipurposed in numerous ways.[Jon Keel]

Q: copypress[Kim Mc]

Q: Their site is down[Kim Mc]

Q: for Greg, how frequently should you update your blog and social media?[Jennifer Poole]
    A: social sould be updated daily at a minimum. Blogs just depend on how much useful, relevant content you can create... at least a few times a month, best would be at least once a week

Audience Question:
    Q: most small business owners don't create content and have no interest for doing it... how does Susan suggest solving that issue? some content is better than none... a competent content copywriter can go a long way with a little bit of guidance.[Charles Edmunds]
    A: HOT! HOT! HOT! This is client Qs for link building BUT can be used for content. "The Best [BLEEP]in’ Local Link Questionnaire" The Best [BLEEP]in? Local Link Questionnaire | LocalVisibilitySystem.com

Audience Question:
    Q: most small business owners don't create content and have no interest for doing it... how does Susan suggest solving that issue? some content is better than none... a competent content copywriter can go a long way with a little bit of guidance.[Charles Edmunds]
    A: That was an idea from Linda not Susan, hopefully Susan will address.

Q: If you do an interview and record it, be sure you copywriters are familiar with SEO and what is necessary for easy browsing. The transcribed content needs to be broken up for better conversion.[Sarah Hassildine]

Audience Question:
    Q: Adding to the idea of recording a phone call, the one service that we've used is NoNotes Voice. I actually wrote a blog post about this Why People Don?t Blog (And the Secret Weapon that Makes Blogging Easy!) |[Steve Gould]
    A: Thanks Steve

Audience Question:
    Q: When it comes to beyond words it can get expencive, what are so low cost ideas[Kevin Medri]
    A: Great ideas here - http://www.localsearchforum.com/loca...resources.html

Audience Question:
    Q: Was the content tracker mentioned called buzz-sumo?[Andrew Mendel]
    A: I think. Plus another I'm doing a big post about soon is Follow.net

Q: BuzzSumo[Suzan Myrtle]

Audience Question:
    Q: I am having difficulty figuring out what to charge to build a content strategy and what a monthly cost and output should be. Any resources for this?[Kim Mc]
    A: Oh GOOD Q! I have not heard talk about pricing for that. PLEASE post that Q in the Consultan'ts Corner part of the Local Search Forum

Audience Question:
    Q: I am having difficulty figuring out what to charge to build a content strategy and what a monthly cost and output should be. Any resources for this?[Kim Mc]
    A: Consultant's Corner We have all kinds of pricing discussions for consultants but not specific to content creation.

Q: These guys do great BASIC content at a very reasonable plrice. Based in the UK but most writers are located in the US Welcome to the Search Sciences LLP Portal[Matthew Erickson]

Q: Thank you Don[Kevin Medri]

Audience Question:
    Q: how do you turn your slideshow into a video? do you outsource it?[Suzan Myrtle]
    A: There are lots of services that do that. Can't think of all the names now. Online tools.

Q: Ask your clients what the top 5 most frequently asked questions they get are. These are great ideas for Blog ideas.[Sarah Hassildine]

Audience Question:
    Q: besides videos, text, and pictures, how can you provide more rich media? [Robin Mordini]
    A: White papers & infographics

Q: FAQ pages[Andrew Mendel]

Q: Infographics[Sarah Hassildine]

Q: Great T-Shirt Greg lol[Kevin Medri]
    A: ha, thanks...

Q: Memes - are perfect for social media sharing and likes[Sarah Hassildine]

Q: You can do it in Powerpoint, how tos on YouTube[John Garghan]

Audience Question:
    Q: is it true that due to google hummingbird, FAQ questions are becomeing even more important or is is starting to slow down?\[Andrew Mendel]
    A: Plus ask for the most common objections and turn that into QA.

Audience Question:
    Q: how do you turn your slideshow into a video? do you outsource it?[Suzan Myrtle]
    A: Susan - you can export a PowerPoint or Keynote presentation as a video right from within the tool

Audience Question:
    Q: But if you're making how to guides, isn't that pushing a DIY approach? Or do they really think it helps them build trust[Jose Triana]
    A: Linda says: Give them enough to let them know you are the expert but not how to totally do it. BUT some give away everything and still win. I personally might read all about how to tune up a car - but I'm still going to pay someone to do it for me!

Q: besides videos, text, and pictures, how can you provide more rich media? [Robin Mordini]
    A: Audio content like Podcasts

Audience Question:
    Q: What are your thoughts on running Facebook ads to boost content, especially if you don't have much of an existing following?[Wil Cleaveland]
    A: totally works, because you can boost reach to people who don't like your page

Audience Question:
    Q: A $120 slide/video solution was mentioned. What was that?[Kim Mc]
    A: Not sure which one but I think Slidely does it and is much more reasonable. There are a bunch of options out there.

Q: Don't Facebook ads just dilute your actual reach??[Kali Wyrosdic]

Audience Question:
    Q: Will this webinar be available for viewing later? I missed a couple of things. [Tracy Gimpel]
    A: Yes will be recorded. Replay will be up soon: InsideLocal: Expert Local Search Webinar Series | BrightLocal and here: Powerful Content Creation Ideas for Local Businesses - InsideLocal Webinar - Slide deck and this QA chat will be posted at that forum link too.

Audience Question:
    Q: Can search engine bots read the written content on an infograph? or just the headers?[Andrew Mendel]
    A: If add alt text?

Audience Question:
    Q: Greg what was that video service?[Kevin Medri]
    A: wistia.com - 3rd party video host

Q: so infographs are good fro clients but not for engine bots interms of keywords, ect.?\[Andrew Mendel]

Q: thank you[Kevin Medri]

Audience Question:
    Q: Content Ideas: local landmarks, interesting town laws (good for construction or restaurant clients), testimonials, case studies (examples of past companies you've worked with organized by products/services you sell), town history, picture of the town's sign (so that you know it's a real local page), rewriting directions with personalized directions like it's a blue building on the right just past the mcdonald's, top 3 benefits of working with the company [Robin Mordini]
    A: Perfect - great ideas! WATCH CHAT TOO - dropping a bunch of good links!

Q: Don: what would those speciality pages look like for surrounding areas within the spectrum of a website? curious to see how those 2-3 other cities pages would look like in comparison to the main website.[Charles Edmunds]
    A: Here's a good article with details: SEO Igloo Blog » The Nitty Gritty Of City Landing Pages For Local Businesses

Audience Question:
    Q: How do you suggest differentiating surrounding area landing pages, as the core content (i.e DUI lawyer in xyz) will be duplicate?[Kim Mc]
    A: Re-write content then add more localized content for that location

Audience Question:
    Q: How do you suggest differentiating surrounding area landing pages, as the core content (i.e DUI lawyer in xyz) will be duplicate?[Kim Mc]
    A: the main pages should be about practice areas, but the location pages for each firm should be unique, and contain more info about the local area

Audience Question:
    Q: How do we make hijacking local evenys relevant to the business[Kevin Medri]
    A: share information about that event, even if your business isn't directly involved...

Q: Don: what would those speciality pages look like for surrounding areas within the spectrum of a website? curious to see how those 2-3 other cities pages would look like in comparison to the main website.[Charles Edmunds]
    A: Also, here is an example: http://kaplaninsurance.com/poughkeepsie-insurance/ business is located in Wappinger Falls, but this is a location page for another city

Q: idea: client reviews with localization added to it[Charles Edmunds]

Q: Idea - I create a local facebook page for several clients and post items for sale, events and image nostalgia. In every 10 posts I link to one of my clients sites with a promotion.[Martin Lloyd]

Q: WriterAccess is a really great tool for content creation. [Jason Mandragona]

Q: Thanks to you too[John Garghan]

Q: add in keywordtool.io great for long tail keyword ideas for content creation[Jeff Evans]

Q: Great tool!! What Is The Best Google Suggest Keyword Tool[Kali Wyrosdic]

Q: What's your favorite way to sync blogs to social media? So that new posts automatically push out and post?[Kelsey MacDonald]

Audience Question:
    Q: What was the name of that plugin again?[Wil Cleaveland]
    A: Open Graph Meta Box

Q: another good thing to think about content is to question yourself. When you get a client on what questions straight away come to your mind - they're probably what people will search for![Joe McRobert]

Audience Question:
    Q: Thank you enjoyed the webinar[Kevin Medri]
    A: Thanks for coming Kevin!

Audience Question:
    Q: Thank you![Wil Cleaveland]
    A: You're welcome!

Q: So a map on it's own page is not sufficient for local SEO? It has to be on every page, even though that slows load? What kind of tags are needed?[Kim Mc]

Audience Question:
    Q: Where can I find analytics to see what questions customers are looking for as greg referred to? [Robin Mordini]
    A: Not sure and out of time. Please ask in the webinar thread here and I'll get an answer: Powerful Content Creation Ideas for Local Businesses - InsideLocal Webinar

Audience Question:
    Q: Where can I find analytics to see what questions customers are looking for as greg referred to? [Robin Mordini]
    A: inside google analytics - it only works if you have a search field on your website

Q: Was that PERKS[Fredrick Thompson]

Audience Question:
    Q: did he say"perch" just now?[kelly Lux ]
    A: Sounded like Perch - it's for iPhone

A: Perch - iPhone app

Q: thanks[kelly Lux ]

Audience Question:
    Q: Yeah Perch! Go Denver! Perch by Closely - The App for Small Businesses[Jason Rogers]
    A: Thanks Jason!

Audience Question:
    Q: Susan, Don & Greg: can you share URLs for these tools?[Charles Edmunds]
    A: I'll see if I can get them and add to the webinar thread here: Powerful Content Creation Ideas for Local Businesses - InsideLocal Webinar

A: Perch by Closely - The App for Small Businesses

Q: Have to leave - thank you all for your time![Sarah Hassildine]

Audience Question:
    A: Don just put aboutlocal.com in chat but not sure what that relates to? One of the tools maybe?

Audience Question:
    Q: wow what Greg said sounds amazing! any automation is amazing. [Joe McRobert]
    A: Greg rocks! :-) They all rock!

A: Hi Charles - I just posted them to the chat

Q: Greg does rock\[Andrew Mendel]

Audience Question:
    Q: About Local is like Perch when you enter in a business address[Kali Wyrosdic]
    A: OK thanks!

Q: Thank you Dave, do you have a blog[Kevin Medri]

Q: thank you to the speakers ---- AWESOME!!!![Suzan Myrtle]

Q: awesome thank you all very much so much information[Ken Geers]

Q: I love dave's picture[Andrew Mendel]

Q: Great! thank you panel very much![rich witzmann]

=================================================

WHEW! I missed the entire webinar, because as you can see Colan and I were buried with tons of great questions! So I'm as excited as you are for the video, which should be posted soon at the link below.

I need to close this thread to replies because it's so long it keeps making the forum time out.

If your question did not get answered or you want us to elaborate, please ask in the main Webinar thread here.

VIDEO should be posted there soon and I'm adding the slide deck now.
    Is Our Content HELPFUL? Please pay the community back by sharing!

LocalSearchForumLinda Buquet .:. Google Local Specialist

Consulting, Troubleshooting & White Label Services for SEOs & Agencies

Don't Miss Important News & Tips! SUBSCRIBE to Daily Email Digest Here

Are you a PRO? Join the "Local Search Pros" G+ Community!

Note: Due to mulitple RSI injuries, pardon short replies. Typos? Blame it on "Dragon". ;-)
    Advanced reply Reply  

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

Re: QA & Chat Log for the Local Content Webinar

Below, by popular request is a copy of the chat log.

I dropped TONS of links to some of the best resources out there about local content creation. Many gold nuggets are buried below and I know many of you were so busy listening, asking Qs and taking notes you missed half those links. Some of you probably didn't even know to open the chat module. So here it all is.

NOTE: Sorry about the formatting. I've spent hours on this webinar and carpal is worn out from cleaning the QA. Can't reformat and add spacing and everything.

CHAT LOG

Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 10:59 AM: Welcome everyone! Thanks for joining us!
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 10:59 AM: Don Campbell - Expand2Web - Tools and Training to Get Your Business Online
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 11:00 AM: Greg Gifford - Car Dealer Websites | Automotive SEO | Internet Marketing | AutoRevo
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 11:00 AM: Susan Hallam - Digital Marketing Agency in Nottingham | Hallam Internet
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 11:00 AM: David Oremland - https://twitter.com/localoptimizer
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 11:01 AM: Hi all! :-)
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 11:02 AM: Replay will be up in a few days here: InsideLocal: Expert Local Search Webinar Series | BrightLocal and here: Local Onsite Optimization Best Practices Webinar with 4 Local Search Experts - Slide deck and this QA chat will be posted at that forum link too.
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 11:02 AM: Actually sorry, video, slides and QA should be up in both places tomorrow.
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 11:07 AM: Lots of great ideas coming into the QA module!
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 11:10 AM: 13 Blog Post Topic Ideas For Small Business Marketers - 13 Blog Post Topic Ideas For Small Business Marketers
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 11:11 AM: How to Make Your Content Local – Great post - How to Make Your Content Local - Builtvisible
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 11:13 AM: If you CAN'T see panelists - please exit and re-enter.
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 11:15 AM: That's Dave speaking now.
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 11:18 AM: Creating Sticky Interesting Content for Boring SMBs - http://www.localsearchforum.com/loca...ring-smbs.html
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 11:19 AM: That link was to Chris about Dentistry. Not that Dentistry is boring IMO - but a little harder to write engaging content for!
    Greg Gifford (to All - Entire Audience): 11:20 AM: Chris should look at creating videos, I know a few dentists who are killing it with video content (with transcripts)
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 11:20 AM: Buzzsumo.com is the tool Susan mentioned
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 11:23 AM: Content, Content, Content – Local Search Consultants discuss best ways to get the job done - http://www.localsearchforum.com/orga...t-content.html
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 11:26 AM: Use some of these ideas to stimulate clients to give you content ideas? 100 More Doable Ideas for Small-Business Blog Posts - 100 More Doable Ideas for Small-Business Blog Posts | LocalVisibilitySystem.com
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 11:29 AM: Top 20 Local SMB Blog Post Tips and Ideas - http://www.localsearchforum.com/loca...ips-ideas.html
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 11:31 AM: Don's slide is AWESOME!
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 11:35 AM: Consider EVERYTHING content - not just articles. Think it was Mike Ramsey that mentioned that the last webinar. Think of video, images, white papers, other assets!
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 11:36 AM: I created a compilation of all the best content generation posts I could find. Here they all are: “Awesome Local Content Creation - All The Best Resources” Awesome Local Content Creation - All The Best Resources
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 11:37 AM: Local Landing Pages: A Guide To Great Implementation In Every Situation – Good one by Miriam - Local Landing Pages: A Guide To Great Implementation In Every Situation - Moz
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 11:41 AM: HOT! HOT! HOT! This is client Qs for link building BUT can be used for content. "The Best [BLEEP]in’ Local Link Questionnaire" The Best [BLEEP]in? Local Link Questionnaire | LocalVisibilitySystem.com
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 11:43 AM: Re: VIDEO "Hardcore Video SEO Resources with a Local Search Emphasis" http://www.localsearchforum.com/loca...-emphasis.html
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 11:44 AM: That last one was not as much about video content creation but optimization and amplification.
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 11:47 AM: Great points Don. Plus ask for the most common objections and turn that into QA.
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 11:49 AM: Creating Sticky Interesting Content for Boring SMBs - http://www.localsearchforum.com/loca...ring-smbs.html
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 11:52 AM: Yes will be recorded. Replay will be up soon: InsideLocal: Expert Local Search Webinar Series | BrightLocal and here: Powerful Content Creation Ideas for Local Businesses - InsideLocal Webinar - Slide deck and this QA chat will be posted at that forum link too.
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 11:56 AM: BY POPULAR REQUEST! Don's slides on Slideshare Powerful Local Content Creation Ideas

Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 11:56 AM: HOT! 16 Tips for Creating UNIQUE City Landing Page Content – Features a great post by Phil Rozek with some good comments added at the forum - http://www.localsearchforum.com/loca...e-content.html
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 11:57 AM: The Nitty Gritty Of City Landing Pages for Local SEO – Great post my Miriam Ellis - SEO Igloo Blog » The Nitty Gritty Of City Landing Pages For Local Businesses
    Greg Gifford (to All - Entire Audience): 11:58 AM: Video Hosting for Business | Wistia - if you do video, it's ridiculously awesome...
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 12:00 PM: I created a compilation of all the best content generation posts I could find. Here they all are: “Awesome Local Content Creation - All The Best Resources” Awesome Local Content Creation - All The Best Resources
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 12:01 PM: Follow.net HOT!
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 12:02 PM: Use Follow.net to track what competition is writing about, who most influential followers, who's tweeting their tweets, etc!
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 12:02 PM: Thanks to our speakers:
    Don Campbell - Expand2Web - Tools and Training to Get Your Business Online
    Greg Gifford - Car Dealer Websites | Automotive SEO | Internet Marketing | AutoRevo
    Susan Hallam - Digital Marketing Agency in Nottingham | Hallam Internet
    David Oremland - https://twitter.com/localoptimizer

Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 12:02 PM: Thanks go out to Colan, my right hand man at the Local Search Forum, for helping me with Q & A. Here is link to his company: Digital Marketing Agency | Imprezzio Marketing
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 12:03 PM: Thanks to Myles and Ross and the BrightLocal team for organizing and hosting
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 12:03 PM: Too many Qs to keep up with. For questions we can’t get to during the event, please post at Webinar Q & A thread here: >>> Powerful Content Creation Ideas for Local Businesses - InsideLocal Webinar
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 12:03 PM: Yes will be recorded. Replay will be up soon: InsideLocal: Expert Local Search Webinar Series | BrightLocal and here: Powerful Content Creation Ideas for Local Businesses - InsideLocal Webinar - Slide deck and this QA chat will be posted at that forum link too.
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 12:03 PM: NEXT WEBINAR:
    Advanced Keyword Strategies for Local Search - https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/reg...76221517968386

Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 12:07 PM: Follow.net is similar but desktop and gives email alerts
    Don Campbell (to All - Entire Audience): 12:08 PM: Perch by Closely - The App for Small Businesses
    Don Campbell (to All - Entire Audience): 12:09 PM: http://aboutlocal.com
    Greg Gifford (to All - Entire Audience): 12:10 PM: so go use page2rss.com and ifttt.com together to set up automatic monitoring
    Linda Buquet (to All - Entire Audience): 12:10 PM: Thanks again to our speakers:
    Don Campbell - Expand2Web - Tools and Training to Get Your Business Online
    Greg Gifford - Car Dealer Websites | Automotive SEO | Internet Marketing | AutoRevo
    Susan Hallam - Digital Marketing Agency in Nottingham | Hallam Internet
    David Oremland - https://twitter.com/localoptimizer

========================================

Whew! My carpal needs a break!

Thread closed. Please watch the main thread for the slide decks and the video.
    And ask any questions you may have there too.
    Is Our Content HELPFUL? Please pay the community back by sharing!

LocalSearchForumLinda Buquet .:. Google Local Specialist

Consulting, Troubleshooting & White Label Services for SEOs & Agencies

Don't Miss Important News & Tips! SUBSCRIBE to Daily Email Digest Here

Are you a PRO? Join the "Local Search Pros" G+ Community!

Note: Due to mulitple RSI injuries, pardon short replies. Typos? Blame it on "Dragon". ;-)
    Advanced reply Reply