More threads by Rich Owings

Rich Owings

Local Search Expert
LocalU Member
Reaction score
Here's the situation: A mobile home repair company (Foster Mobile Home Service) located on the outskirts of the city has also set up a plumber listing downtown (A Mobile Home Services). They share the same phone number and the latter appears to be unclaimed. What's the best way to report the plumber listing and what evidence do I need to support it?

@Rich Owings, if the 2nd listing is unclaimed, it's possible you get it removed in one whack through "suggest an edit" (choose the "Spam, fake, or offensive" option). If that doesn't work, I'd probably do the redressal form and mention that they're both at a residential address, apparently. (According to what GMB Scanner Pro tells me)

For unverified residential listings, I always go with Suggest an Edit > Remove > Private Home. They're not allowed on the map if they're not claimed. If that doesn't work, my backup is to use the Redressal Form as Ben mentioned.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom