More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
MultiLocation.jpg

Welcome to our new Multi-Location Issues forum!

We have what I'm sure is the largest repository of Multi-Location tips and resources on the web. Previously I had all the related posts under a hashtag.

But I spent a lot of time last weekend reorganizing the forum to help make things easier to find and decided to create a sub-forum under "Google Local Specific Issues".

So if you have questions or want to brainstorm about local enterprise search, chains, franchises & multi-location related issues, now there is a place for that!

Check out TONS of posts already in the Multi-Location Issues forum.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There are many other Multi-Location posts that I could not move to this new forum because they belong in Help & Support, yet have really good tips. OR need to stay in Google Local IMPORTANT (like announcements about Google My Business Locations, etc.)

So also check the Multi-Location #HASHTAG to see all the posts in other forums.

FYI I also added the following new forums:

Local Content Creation
Local Video * Video SEO
Google Business View

Find them all here: <a href="http://www.localsearchforum.com/local-content-discussions/">Local Content Discussions</a>. Each forum has TONS of ideas, resources and discussion.

Happy reading! :)
<meta property="og:type" content="article"><meta property="og:title" content=""><meta property="og:description" content="We have the largest repository of Multi-Location tips and resources on the web. Now all posts are organized in one place and easy to find.">
<meta property="og:image" content="">

MultiLocation.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom