More threads by Google Forum Bot

Reaction score
Hello there... @Jade W
I'm sure that this question has been asked and answered and I apologise if I'm wasting time, but I can't seem to get my head around the two pages. Here is my story and I'm hoping somebody (perhaps you Jade W) can help...
When Google+ launched, I created my profile as my business as I use my property on a social media basis rather than personal, so my Google+ page read Schoone Oordt rather than Alison Walker and I posted a few things and linked a few things as Schoone Oordt. Then when Google+ launched their business pages, I created a separate Google+ business page for Schoone Oordt and renamed my personal page with my personal name.

Read the rest at the Google and your Business Forum...

Feel free to weigh in below.

This poor woman is experiencing the branding ClusterF* and confusion Google has caused between Personal G+ Profile Pages, +Local Pages, +Business pages and merging the 2 latter pages. Jade attempts to try to clear the confusion, but it's still gets pretty convoluted for awhile.

Poor woman. I should give her this post to read... :p

http://localsearchforum.catalystema...oogle-local-page-name-conundrum-clearing.html

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom