More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score

If you are a frequent reader, you know I LOVE Greg's "Tuesday Tip Video Clips". They are a regular feature here at the forum. This one is lots of fun, as always, but with some new info and quick actionable tips!

Greg says it's for car dealers. But don't worry. He lied. It's for everyone! :p

<a href="http://www.autorevo.com/blog/automotive-seo-webinar">Automotive SEO Webinar for FIADA</a>

ast week, I presented a webinar on Automotive SEO for the Florida Independent Auto Dealers Association. As always, we wanted to share the presentation with everyone, so we created a recording to post here on the blog.

This video clip clocks in right at 36 minutes, so if you don?t have the time to watch now, you should just save the link and come back later. You?ll need to have a note pad handy, it?s chock-full of awesome tips on how to get your dealership to show up higher on local searches.

Too fun and too good!

Thanks Greg!

What do you think???
<meta property="og:type" content="article"><meta property="og:title" content=""><meta property="og:description" content="">
<meta property="og:image" content="">

Thanks for sharing it, Linda! Glad you enjoyed it...

Hey Greg,

I am looking forward to watching your presentation as soon as I have a chance.

I would assume some of the tips would also be applicable to an automotive repair shop as well - correct?

Thanks!

I would assume some of the tips would also be applicable to an automotive repair shop as well - correct?

The language/examples are geared to his market - auto dealers.

The tips inside apply to EVERYONE! :)

We find that one of the more challenging parts of our job is getting our clients to understand what we do and how we do things for them without getting too technical. I'm definitely going to start using some of the elements of this to make our work easier to parse for our clients. Thanks for sharing, Linda!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom