More threads by russofford

Reaction score
Has anyone had luck contacting Yellowbot.com for duplicate listing removals?

I used to get action/replies from them (in 2013, early 2014) but have not heard a peep from them or seen them take action on any request of mine since late 2014 and nothing in 2015 either.

I've tried emailing help@ and info@ and also found a 'personal' email address for emad@yellowbot.com as well as used their online correction form to no avail.

Any tricks to getting Yellow Bot to reply or take action on duplicate listing suppression? Since I pay for Yext service, I asked them if they have any insider contact info, but they said they didn't.

Thanks,

Russ

Sorry Russ, I did a search for you yesterday but didn't come up with anything.

Can anyone help Russ out?

Hey Russ, If you want to send me the duplicate I can take a stab at it. Skype it if you want.

Thanks. I'll get you some info.

I have a phone call on Thursday for a 'demo' of the new Connectivity Inc product ... it has to do with listing management and/or online reputation management. They are the (new???) owners of YellowBot... so I'll take advantage of that sales call to ask about duplicate suppression and/or a proper contact method.

I'll keep ya'll posted.

Russ

I have a phone call on Thursday for a 'demo' of the new Connectivity Inc product [...] I'll keep ya'll posted.

Sorry for the long delay in getting this information out. I have recently had luck getting duplicate listings removed from YellowBot by emailing help@connectivity.com.

I was told that 'Those go straight to our zendesk and create support ticket.'

Cheers!

Russ Offord
---
Orion Group LLC
N69W25055 Indian Grass Lane, Sussex, WI 53089
262-820-9520

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom