More threads by djbaxter

djbaxter

Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
7 Fantastic WordPress Plugins to Make your Site Mobile Responsive
by Devesh
January 20, 2014

Over the last few years, it has become essential to create a mobile responsive site. More and more users are using mobile devices to meet their content needs, so if your site isn’t mobile friendly, then you are missing a huge opportunity to generate new leads.

We have already published a guide on Responsive Web Design for WordPress Explained, so if you want to know more about what exactly responsive design is, check out that post.

Now there are two ways to get a responsive design. 1. Hire someone to convert your existing site into responsive theme, which will cost you $1000 give or take. or 2. Use a free mobile responsive plugin. If I were you, I would choose the latter one, as it will save me a ton of money and will probably take less then 10 minutes.

Below I have listed 7 mobile responsive plugins for WordPress that can be used to make your site mobile friendly.

Read more...

Big thumbs up David! Very timely!

My main Catalyst site is still not mobile friendly and I don't have a spare moment to even figure out what I'm going to do. It's in HTML but as you know I have a WP blog. So maybe I could just do the 2 pages I need in WP and then use one of these plugins.

For a small site, that would probably be the simplest solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes there are only 3 pages I care about.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom