More threads by KeithS

KeithS

Reaction score
I have a question related to Google's guidelines for Google My Business for Multi-Practitioners.

I have a Real Estate Broker with 5 Agents interested in my Local Marketing services.

The Business Name for the Broker Citations is straightforward (Brand + Business Name), but what do I use as the Business Name in Citations for the individual Real Estate Agents?

Google Guidelines state an Agent should use only their Full Name (Charlie Brown). So when I am adding citations for an Agent, will the Business Name for Yelp, Four Square, Yellow Pages, etc. just be the Agents Full Name (with no Realtor, Real Estate Agent, Sales Representative, Century 21, Re/Max following their name)?

I'm puzzled! How does a Realtor brand themselves in Directory Listings if they can't use their brand (Century 21, Re/Max, Royal LePage) or Brokerage Name (Edwards Realty, Ottawa Realty, etc.)?

Thanks for any input!

Keith

This is a tricky one since practitioners will want to be branded around the weeb with their practice. But since Google says to leave the business name out and your local citations should be as consistent with your GMB information, you should build citations accordingly and use descriptions and photo as alternative ways to keep them brand. Some directories allow DBA's for branding as well.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom