More threads by djbaxter

djbaxter

Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
5 Important Pieces to Sustainable Website Content Traffic
By Kyler Patterson, Web Hosting Blog at ASO
March 30, 2015

There are thousands of guides out there on how to produce content and ramp up traffic on your website through SEO and various other practices. What a lot of those guides forget, however, is that web traffic has to be sustainable, or else you’re mostly looking at a minor boom in web traffic followed by a quick decline. So, what kind of content can you use to promote consistent web traffic? This article is an overview of a few methods that have proven to positively influence web traffic in the long run.

Read more...

I've just read the article, it does contain some excellent points regarding content. Well, I think that publishing content should not only be limited to driving traffic. What about getting people to link to those contents which will significantly help you in the search result?

Absolutely arold10! At the end of the day, part of your goal should be to earn links with that content. It's not as easy as it sounds but I know when I write or provide insight towards content, creating content that is linkworthy is always in my sights.

Understanding your audience is huge here. Eyes on the site is what helps you sell your service/product. I think it's two-fold.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom