More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Today I want to share with you a HUGE resource post from someone I've never read until today. @MikelZaremba with Radical Mustache just put together a very comprehensive chapter guide filled with all the best resources for how to 'get high' on Google local.

How To Show Up Higher On Google (The Ultimate Local SEO Guide)

How do I show up higher in Google?

2 out of 3 local business owners that I consult with start the conversation with this sentence.

It?s a natural question to ask in today?s competitive local business market.

Compiled below is a list of resources that will walk you through every step you need to start showing up higher and more often for your keywords and terms that potential prospects are searching for.

Awesome info and I love the way it's divided up into chapters. As you work your way through the guide to learn or a campaign you are working on, you can just go back to the chapter you left off at.

What do you say?
Good stuff, eh???

Thank you so much for sharing, Linda!

Also, I'd like to mention that if there are any resources that I missed or that anyone would like to suggest just let me know in the comments section under the post.

Thanks again!

Hey Mikel,

No thank YOU for the great post. Always happy to share the good stuff with the community. I can't imagine how long it took to pull that together.

I'm awarding it our new #bestof hashtag. (Which is something brand new I just started. Have not even had time to announce it yet. So there are only a few posts in there so far - including yours! :)

Bookmarked and will read later when I have a few moments (like that ever happens). Thanks for sharing.

Dino

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom