More threads by r.talbot

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I tweeted Linda because this is stumping me. She told me to post here, so here I am!

The question is, Why cant people leave a review here: https://plus.google.com/+CreateitnowCoUk/posts

Linda mentioned that there is a difference between a G+ Local page that has reviews and a G+ page with social.

But i'm not sure what is going on. Would really appreciate some help.

Thanks in advance.
Rick

That is a G+ Business page. A G+ Local page would have the ability to leave reviews, as well as all of the social features. It can be very confusing as to what each is called, but maybe this article will help you. I found it without much effort, so there may be other or better articles out there to explain the differences.

Google+ Local vs. Google+ Business Pages vs. Google Local Listing

Thanks for posting over here where we aren't limited by 140 characters.

Thanks for helping Scott.

Additionally the type of G+ Business page you have won't rank in the local 7 pack or in Google maps.
Only G+ Local pages rank and have reviews.

But unfortunately your business can only have a G+ Business page, so you do have the right type of page. Online and ecomm businesses do not qualify for a G+ Local page.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom