More threads by Todd McCall

Reaction score
I have a Google+ Local page with an address that includes the suite number on address line 1, like so:

123 Main St #456
Anytown, FL 12345

I understand that the suite number should be on line 2 according to the guidelines. I also understand that the suite could just be left out. I've also seen multiple threads here about suite numbers getting moved around on their own.

Is this a big enough deal to warrant changing NAP? Or should I just take it as it is and make it consistent elsewhere?

This is a secondary location for a multilocation business. I'm particularly sensitive to making changes as I've recently changed the URL from this home page to an interior city page. Then back to the home page. Then back to the city page. Which, um, didn't help.

Is this a big enough deal to warrant changing NAP? Or should I just take it as it is and make it consistent elsewhere?

This is a secondary location for a multilocation business. I'm particularly sensitive to making changes as I've recently changed the URL from this home page to an interior city page. Then back to the home page. Then back to the city page. Which, um, didn't help.

Todd, as a best practice I always try to move the suite number to address line 2. This way you are in compliance with the guidelines and using the GMB as it is intended.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom