More threads by CaseyMeraz

Reaction score
Sometimes it's helpful to get insights from others when planning your Local SEO strategies. Let's face it. Competition can get tough depending on your geographic area and business type.

Check out this roundup post from Condrut Turcanu over on Matthew Woodward's Blog.

Discover The Secrets of 20 Local SEO Experts Strategies & Tools

A lot of people struggle with local SEO because there are a few extra things to consider compared to traditional SEO.
Not so long ago I shared a complete local SEO ranking strategy to help you out.
Even though that answered a lot of Local SEO question it wasn’t enough.
So I decided to invite a range of local SEO experts to share their number 1 local ranking tip along with any local SEO tools that they use to get the job done.

Head over to his blog to read more.

Did you find any new nuggets of information in here? What are your tips?

<meta property="og:type" content="article"><meta property="og:title" content=""><meta property="og:description" content="">
<meta property="og:image" content="http://marketing-blog.catalystemarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/localsearchSmall.jpg">

Great catch and great share Casey!

I was asked to participate in that one a LONG time ago and had to decline. Then waited and waited and never saw it published. Guess it finally came out today.

Lots of leading experts, including Casey - and lots of our other members and TCs too.

So I'm glad you saw it and shared. Can't wait to read!

Head over to check it out guys and let us know what you think! :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom