More threads by avanahall

My VERY small business has taken a massive hit. After hurricane Sandy, Christmas, & waiting on people getting their taxes back, they pulled this nonsense at the worst possible time without provocation or warning. I received no warning. No reprimand, & no explanation. Just execution.

Sorry to hear that. As Linda said, start a new thread in the help section, fill out the required questions, and we can do our best to offer advice.

Thanks, Choice Green.

Choice Green, I am so sorry this happened. I and others have fought with Google for months about how very unfair this and have tried hard to get them to change. I think they should have either given a business a warning the setting needed to be changed OR better yet changed it for them and explained why.

So I understand your frustration and have personally tried to help hundreds with this problem. I didn't mean to sound insensitive when I made the lawyer comment, that's just the reality of the situation.

It sounds like you are back up now and if so, then we're very happy for you and realize how frustrating it must have been.

But if you still need help we're here for you. Just start a new thread so we can dive in and your details don't get mixed in with Avana's, the person we were helping here in this thread.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom