More threads by Maginot

Reaction score
So my client has three pages on FB. All have same contact info (addy and phone)

1) "Caesar's"
name is incorrect/incomplete
4000 likes
actively managed
all business posts and info go through this page
FB is dragging their feet with the name change.

2) "Caesar's Palace"
name is correct
500 likes
not managed
claimed 3 months ago, attempt to merge, FB hasnt processed it

3) "Bellagio"
old name
200 likes
not manages
claimed 3 months ago, attempt to merge, FB hasnt processed it

Does anyone have a number for customer support? This is a client who is absolutely wanting to spend money on FB. But that wont happen until he knows he will have the other "700" likes on his main page (#1) and the main page is displaying the correct name.

Help.

I can't help you at all on FB but just popped in to say...

Congrats! Nice client! :)

Were you ever able to get in touch with them?

I am experiencing similar issues trying to merge an "unofficial page" with the verified page for my client's business. Extremely frustrating and no help from FB.

If you want to connect with Facebook support - that's not as easy as you think. You should write them and wait for couple of days after that

Does anyone have an updated way to contact Facebook support directly? They make it hard as heck to get in touch with them.

Does anyone have updates on contacting Facebook support? I was using a support link to contact them through the Facebook Ads contact form, but as of today it no longer seems to be there.

Just checking in to see if anyone has come up with a consistent way to contact FB support - maybe even *gasp* a phone number? o_O

I also just discovered this closed Facebook Group: Places Editors

You can ask others to report an issue with a listing, which can help make the changes happen.

Ironically, even though I've used Facebook support via chat, they have been next to no help (they seem like they know what they're talking about during the chat, but there's no follow-through or follow-up).

Hate Facebook, Love the chat support though.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom