More threads by Dustybones

Reaction score
Here are just 4 basic functions you should add to every practitioner website. In General, make it as quick and simple as possible for your patients. What other things do you do?

Four Ways to Make Your Physician Pages More Patient Friendly

Healthcare patients are acting like savvy consumers, empowered with digital to research their providers. In many ways, the process of choosing healthcare resembles the retail customer experience journey, with patients moving from awareness (which might be triggered by a medical referral) to consideration, to transaction (becoming a patient). Local physician profiles are a largely untapped opportunity for providers to guide patients along the customer journey.

Good one - thanks for sharing Justin!

I have a really good Dental Content Tips post I'm publishing tomorrow AM. Will try to remember to cross link between the 2 since they are somewhat related.

Did you post that dental content tip Linda?

Good one - thanks for sharing Justin!

I have a really good Dental Content Tips post I'm publishing tomorrow AM. Will try to remember to cross link between the 2 since they are somewhat related.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom