Hello Linda and everybody,

I,ve following your intructions since one year more or less because my english is not so well… and even more when technical terms as those that you use to used.

Unfortunately how my business is in Ibiza-Spain i dont found any tool that is not only for USA like Brigthlocal or Yext that is not supporting Spain... by the way is any other one that can works for me?... so is soo difficult for me to find out what the competitors are doing to rank better than me and find out what im doing wrong to improve.

As a real estate specialized in vacation rentals for English speaking customers i was focusing in barnacle and i think im in more local directoris than my usual competitors in the local pack even some of them with NAP errors has more domain authory, citation, backlinks, traffic, etc… but someones not and this is what concerns me and do not understand what im doing wrong.

I am aware that there are many ranking factors but I see some competitors pack as ibizavillas.net, ibizaedgevillas.com, ibizabreeze.com rank better than me when either the organic or local bases in terms of NAP or local citations I have better data and position and these pages are practically abandoned… but it seams is not like this.
Also after the last update that seams hit local directores do you think is better to go out of them?… im in Yelp, fourquare, hotfrog, brownbook, europages, bing for business… In the last weeks I notice that I drop around 2-3-4 positions without doing anything

Arrived at this point and although I am aware that this forum is not for provide this service i have no choice but to ask for help to see if someone can give me a ray of light in this sense.

My website is www.luxuryholidayvillasibiza.com (i know is old but a new one is coming).GMB https://plus.google.com/+Luxuryholid...za/posts?hl=en

The keywords for which I compete are both in search engine google.co.uk and google.com and some ones are the following:

Villas in Ibiza, villa in ibiza, ibiza villa, Ibiza villas, villa rental ibiza, ibiza villa rental

So that’s all for the moment and ill realy appreciate any help

Kind regards

Vince