More threads by Dustybones

Reaction score
I have yet to dig into this. I have messed around with Google's new features and like it so far.

GOOGLE PHOTOS- A VISUAL GRAPH OF PEOPLE, PLACES AND THINGS. CAN IT BECOME THEIR ?EVERYTHING GRAPH??

Google Photos, positioned by Google as a GMail for photos, is an incredible product. Incredibly amazing, incredibly scary. It does well what Google does well.

It provides unlimited storage for all of your photos and then proceeds to organize them for you. For the first time, probably in your life (at least in mine), you actually have a library of photos that has been organized in some meaningful way. All organized in much the same way and with the same connections that you have in the real world?

Thanks so much for sharing Justin! I saw in my reader, but didn't have time to read yet.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom