More threads by Scott Rawlins

Scott Rawlins

Solutions
Reaction score
I am not very familiar with bulk uploads in the first place, let alone with Bing. I have a client with multiple locations across the US and need to add them to Bing Local. So far, there are about 60+ locations with more to come. I see this help page from Bing and think I know how to add new listings. I have not checked all 60+ locations, but I do see "powered by Yelp" on the ones I have checked in Bing. My question is if I do a bulk upload, will I be creating a dupe or will it allow me to claim and verify the ones that are already out there?

I appreciate any advice.

It usually pulls what is already there. Bing doesn't want to create multiples.

I am not very familiar with bulk uploads in the first place, let alone with Bing. I have a client with multiple locations across the US and need to add them to Bing Local. So far, there are about 60+ locations with more to come. I see this help page from Bing and think I know how to add new listings. I have not checked all 60+ locations, but I do see "powered by Yelp" on the ones I have checked in Bing. My question is if I do a bulk upload, will I be creating a dupe or will it allow me to claim and verify the ones that are already out there?

I appreciate any advice.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom