More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be cool if Google automatically sent an email to your followers encouraging them to go back and read your G+ posts??? Looks like they may be starting to.

Jen shares a screenshot of email a user got, then said:
<a href="http://www.thesempost.com/google-sending-reminder-emails-to-users-about-missed-posts/">Google+ Sending Reminder Emails to Users About Missed Posts - The SEM Post</a>

Clearly, it is encouraging him to return to Google+ and see what he missed.

It also highlights the post Google+ thinks he might enjoy, along with share activity for the post on Google+.

It also makes the point that Google+ must not be nearly dead, otherwise they wouldn’t be utilizing these types of email campaigns in order to encourage users to check back into Google+ to see what they have missed.

Appears to be a test, but could roll out.

Thanks Jen!

What do you think? Have you gotten any of these yet???

No emails received as yet, but then I'm on Google+ nearly every day so they probably figure I don't miss too many posts!

Will check with some of my friends, who use G+ a lot less often, and see if they've received any such emails.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom