More threads by Margaret Ornsby

Margaret Ornsby

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
I love Linda's image in her post about getting the hours right on local business listings:
http://www.localsearchforum.com/goo...hours-right-google-my-business-dashboard.html

And now there's another reason for getting the hours right - an Android update is now rolling out that tells navigators if they're likely to miss the store open hours:

Google Maps for Android now lets you know if your destination will be closed upon arrival | 9to5Google

closingwarning.jpeg - Margarets_Files's library

And then there's this classic - unclaimed, unloved, so Google closed it... No missing this!
Screenshot_2015-06-17-08-48-52.jpeg - Margarets_Files's library

Haha Margaret! Good ones all!

I'd seen that new info about the mobile message, but had not had a chance to read or share, so thanks so much for posting.

I'll share this one in the AM!

Thanks for the share Margaret! I completely agree that this is indeed one more reason to make sure the business hours are correct, not only in the GMB, but on all the major local business directories as well.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom