More threads by Dustybones

Reaction score
You can view the Internet Trends Report and can find a PDF version to download as well. Some nice take away's from this report. Thanks for the tidbits Jon. Its amazing how much the mobile world has changed. I remember the first time I saw a mobile phone. My friends dad pulled up in his truck and whipped out this giant box of a mobile phone. It was as if I had seen an alien ship land.

By Jon Schepke Jun 25, 2015

Local Search Take-Aways from Mary Meeker's 2015 Internet Trends Report

If you live in the digital marketing world, you probably know about Mary Meeker's annual thought bomb, "Internet Trends Report," even if you don't have time to read through it. The 2015 edition, published just weeks ago, consists of approximately 200 data-packed slides covering marketing and consumer behavior trends ranging from the growing clout of millennials to emerging advertising formats in China. I strongly advise anyone in local search to read it.
On the surface, 2015 Internet Trends is not about local search. But if you take a close look and read between the lines, Meeker's report makes some important observations about local search:

mary-meeker-digital-media.png

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom