More threads by Eric Rohrback

Eric Rohrback

Solutions
Reaction score
Just noticed this when trying to contact GMB support to correct a listing. I tried to click on the "Contact Us" button on the support page, then clicked the "call" button (which should have directed me to receive a call, since I was within the support hours), but then got redirected back to the main support page. Very frustrating.

Has anyone else run into this problem? Is it only during certain times? Not really sure what's happening there.

Hi Eric, I experienced the same issue yesterday. We have made Google aware over at the GMB Forum.

I'll circle back here as soon as I get some news.

Was just on the Google Support page today and noticed the Contact Us options have reduced significantly! Maybe this is why Eric had trouble the other day - they were making these changes?

Screen Shot 2015-06-29 at 8.27.25 pm.png Screen Shot 2015-06-29 at 7.24.43 am.png

(The bottom image was taken this morning when I must have been outside the PDT support hours - nice to see the Closed notice, so I didn't bother calling :) )

Screen Shot 2015-06-29 at 8.27.25 pm.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-29 at 7.24.43 am.png

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom