More threads by CaseyMeraz

Reaction score
Yesterday I posted a blog about conducting advanced competition analysis on the Moz.com main blog. While I feel like I can never write enough and could have kept going I did include some new nuggets of info that I haven't shared before. Competition research is essential and there are plenty of tools that can help supplement your research.

Advanced Local SEO Competition Analysis

Competition in local search is fierce. While it's typical to do some surface level research on your competitors before entering a market, you can go much further down the SEO rabbit hole. In this article we will look at how you can find more competitors, pull their data, and use it to beat them in the search game.

Head over to The Moz Blog to read more on my actionable tips for a Local SEO Competitive Analysis.

What are your thoughts? How in depth do you go with competition research?

Popping in from vaca to say thanks for sharing here Casey!

I saw it over at Moz and hoped someone would. Great info as always!

This post looks amazing as usual Casey. I'm looking forward to diving in head first!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom