The role of SEOs as well as the local marketing ecosystem are both constantly in flux as everyone here knows all too well. Yext just hosted an expert live panel discussion NYC headquarters last week.

The first Yextalk, focused on evaluating SEO’s evolving role and value in today’s local marketing ecosystem. The rules of the SEO game are constantly changing, with large brands and local businesses alike racing to keep up with every new update. But a larger evolutionary trend in how marketers think about SEO is on the horizon: one where the focus will shift from the Search Engines to the Searcher: who are they, where are they, and how do they want to search?

Yext invited a panel of SEO experts to give their unique perspectives on how the landscape has changed over the past few years and predictions on where it’s headed next.

Moderator by Christian Ward, the panel included Mike King, Founder & Digital Marketing Consultant at iPullRank, Rhea Drysdale, CEO at Outspoken Media, David Michala, SEO Manager at Yodle, and Matt Ramos, Product Manager at LocalVox.

Thanks Christian and Team, YextTalk seems like a great idea and a great service to the industry, when you share the recording of the event like this.

I only watched the beginning. Can't wait to watch the rest and see what the panelists had to say.
What do you guys think?

P.S. Sorry I can't edit out that 2nd video. Every time I add the Vimeo code it looks fine, then when I view page again it's auto added that second smaller video. I didn't do it.